Become a VOLUNTEER!
- Set up stations (field, water, and gym)
- Lead activities for small groups attentively
- Possibly help manage free time activities or tournaments
- Willingness to be outdoors or indoors all five days at camp
- Be trained in first aid care or have nursing/medical background (Preferred but not required)
- Have a constant presence at camp where large amount of campers gather
- Advise campers who need medication or are taking medication to regularly check-in
- Support the on-campus clinic in cases of non-life-threatening injuries, illnesses, and accidents
- Keeping all Standing Stones Camp attendees safe during the duration of Standing Stones Camp.
- Enforcing camp rules & guidelines (i.e. dress code, pda, etc.)
- Respond to any emergent needs at Standing Stones Camp (i.e. Fights, Dehydration, First Response, etc)
- Making sure all attendees are where they need to be during scheduled hours of the day.
- Work with and report to Head of Security.
- May have to travel off-campus to attend emergent needs to Standing Stones Camp attendees
- Abide by the rules set forth by Standing Stones Camp and the University
Merch Sales Responsibilities:
- Help with the merch table during merch sales times
- Distribute and help with photo orders